2023 Race Dates and Schedule: (All stages are 30 to 35 miles)
- January 27 – Ceremonial Start – Jackson, Wyoming
- January 28 – Stage One – Teton County, Wyoming
- January 29 – Stage Two – Lander, Wyoming
- January 30 – Stage Three – Pinedale, Wyoming
- January 31 – Stage Four – Big Piney / Marbleton, Wyoming
- February 1 – Stage Five – Kemmerer, Wyoming
- February 2 – Travel Day
- February 3 – Stage Six – Alpine, Wyoming
- February 4 – Stage Seven & Final Banquet – Driggs, Idaho
Applications for Entry: The 2023 Pedigree Stage Stop Sled Dog Race is limited to a maximum of 30 teams. Entry will be open on the following schedule. If at any time the field becomes filled, additional qualified applications will be placed on a wait list in the order they were received.
- Initial Offering: September 15, 2022 through December 31st , 2022
- This entry window is open to any musher who can demonstrate a minimum level of competency as determined by the Pedigree Stage Stop .
Where to Apply: Applications must be completed on-line through the race website, www.wyomingstagestop.org accessible at the “Information for Musher” page which can be found on the “Race Center” drop down menu.
Time of Day: Applications can be submitted no sooner than 12:00 pm (noon) Mountain Standard Time on the dates indicated for each offering. Entry window for each round closes at 12:00 midnight Mountain Standard Time on the last day of the window.
Entry Fee: An entry fee of $1,050.00 U.S. dollars must accompany your application and shall be paid with a credit card through a secure payment link on the application form.
Race Rules: Race Rules & Regulations for 2023 are available on the race website on the “Musher Information” page.
Purse: Prize money payout is listed on the race website. Besides day money & overall purse, an additional $80,000.00 is available through the Musher Support Program by generous contributions from Pedigree Brand and Mars Petcare.
Inquires: Please direct any inquiries to Dan Carter, Race Director at email@example.com and he, or the appropriate race official will reply in timely manner.