2021 Race Dates and Schedule: (All stages are 30 to 35 miles)
- January 29 – Ceremonial Start – Jackson, Wyoming
- January 30 – Stage One – Alpine, Wyoming
- January 31 – Stage Two – Pinedale, Wyoming
- February 1 – Stage Three – Kemmerer, Wyoming
- February 2 – Stage Four – Big Piney / Marbleton, Wyoming
- February 3 – Stage Five – Lander, Wyoming
- February 4 – (travel day)
- February 5– Stage Six – Driggs, Idaho
- February 6 – Stage Seven – Teton County, Wyoming
Applications for Entry: The 2021 Pedigree Stage Stop Sled Dog Race is limited to a maximum of 25 teams. Entry will be open on the following schedule. If at any time the field becomes filled, additional qualified applications will be placed on a wait list in the order they were received.
- Initial Offering: September 1, 2020 through September 15, 2020.
This entry window is open to any musher who completed the 2020 Pedigree Stage Stop.
- Second Offering: September 16, 2020 through September 30 , 2020.
This entry window is open to any veteran musher from any year.
- Open Entry: October 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
Applications from any qualified musher will be accepted for any open spots.
Where to Apply: Applications must be completed on-line through the race website, www.wyomingstagestop.org accessible at the “Musher Information” page which can be found on the “Race Information” drop down menu.
Time of Day: Applications can be submitted no sooner than 12:00 pm (noon) Mountain Standard Time on the dates indicated for each offering.
Entry Fee: An entry fee of $1,050.00 U.S. dollars must accompany your application and shall be paid with a credit card through a secure payment link on the application form.
Race Rules: Race Rules & Regulations for 2020 are available on the race website on the “Musher Information” page.
Purse: Prize money payout is listed on the race website. Besides day money & overall purse, an additional $80,000.00 is available through the Musher Support Program by generous contributions from Pedigree Brand and Mars Petcare.
Inquires: Please direct any inquiries to Dan Carter, Race Director at email@example.com and he, or the appropriate race official will reply in timely manner.